Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reiki coaching ...?

Some Reiki Education Council on new critique: question mcghankathy ? Reiki instruction ... Somebody out there is seasoned with training in Reiki? And an individual has received a Reiki "treatment"? I take a course in November, did some reading and I am interested in the opinions or comments. Thank you Very best answer: response the old cat lady I took a Level I course in animal Reiki in March. I use it with shelter animals and my cats at property because. I have my "outcomes" discovered

Reiki Massages ...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Gos this is just great, in fact I'm i reiki healing in bangalore and it's fabulous.My dad who likes to visit reiki healing in bangalore says that when you go sometime it's awesome.

    reiki healing in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gos this is just great, in fact I'm i reiki healing in bangalore and it's fabulous.My dad who likes to visit reiki healing in bangalore says that when you go sometime it's awesome.

    reiki healing in bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Make a Million Pounds