Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm seeking for specialist indemnity insurance in Spain for holistic therapies?

holistic therapies you should hold an eye on:
Question by Sarah C: I am looking for professional indemnity insurance coverage in Spain for holistic therapies?
I am moving to Spain shortly with my husband. I am a Reiki master and I also practise Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology. I know there are lots of British holistic therapists who are operating in Spain but I can not uncover a excellent expert indemnity insurance policy.

Can any individual out there assist?

Very best answer:

Reiki Massages ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Million Pounds